Contemporary living with alpine charm: Holiday apartments on the farm Ralserhof
The farm Ralserhof in Vipiteno offers four comfortably furnished holiday apartments that feature modern facilities. They are named after the competition sites, where your host Herbert Plank, a former ski racer, celebrated his World Cup victories. We warmly welcome in the apartments Val Gardena, Wengen, Cortina and Val d’Isere.
Your comfortable and inviting accommodation in Vipiteno
With great attention to detail, on the farm Ralserhof we have set up four holiday apartments for you. The modern bathrooms offer a shower, hairdryer, toilet, bidet and underfloor heating. All accommodations are equipped with satellite TV and wireless internet connection. From your balcony you have a magnificent view of the surrounding mountains.
The spacious living room with kitchenette features a cosy sitting area and a sofa bed. The kitchen equipment offers everything you need during your holiday to the Ralserhof. In addition to a fridge and cooking facilities all accommodations are equipped with toaster, coffee maker, kettle and all kitchen utensils are provided. In the apartments Cortina and Val d’Isère there is also a dishwasher. On request, toddler equipment with cot and high chair is available.
Our holiday apartments at a glance
Apartment Val d´Isere
75 m² for 4-8 persons | details
70 m² for 4-6 persons | details
55 m² for 2-4 Personen | details
Price list & conditions
|Apartment / persons||2 persons||3||4||5||6||7|
|Gröden||65 €||80 €||95 €||-||-||-|
|Wengen||65 €||80 €||95 €||-||-||-|
|Cortina||-||-||95 €||105 €||115 €||-|
|Val d`Isere||-||-||95 €||105 €||115 €||125 €|
|Apartment / persons||2 persons||3||4||5||6||7|
|Gröden||70 €||85 €||100 €||-||-||-|
|Wengen||70 €||85 €||100 €||-||-||-|
|Cortina||-||-||100 €||115 €||130 €||-|
|Val d`Isere||-||-||100 €||115 €||130 €||135 €|
- The prices are in Euro per holiday apartment, including all taxes, per night without breakfast, depending on the number of persons. We are required to collect a local tourist tax of Euro 1,55 per person (above 14 years) and night.
- The price includes: Bed linen, hand and bath towels, fully equipped kitchen, satellite TV, electricity and heating, wireless LAN connection, and final cleaning.
- Discount for children on request. Baby equipment (high chair, cot) is available on request, free of charge.
- The prices are valid for stays of min. 4 nights.
- For stay inferior to 4 nights, we reserve the right to charge a short stay fee of 5 Euro per person and night.
- For the appartments “Wengen” and “Gröden” we request a minimum of 2 persons and for the apartments “Val d’Isère” and “Cortina” we request a minimum of 4 persons.
Arrival & Departure
- On your arrival day, the apartments will be ready for you at 2 pm. In case of delay we look forward to hearing from you.
- On your departure day, we kindly ask you to leave the apartment not later than 9.30 am.
- In case of late arrival or early departure, all guests will be charged the statutory vacancy fee.
- Dogs are allowed exclusively on request! Due to hygienic reasons, dogs are not allowed in all apartments.
- For your pet we Charge 10,00 Euro per day (food is not included). Please bring a muzzle, a basket or a blanket. At your departure, Ralserhof reserves the right to charge an extra cleaning fee in case you leave an excessively dirty apartment. Please keep your dog on a leash when you visit our animals (cows, rabbits and chickens). Attention! Our lawn is not a dog toilet; please walk your dog in the woods.
Payment / Cancellation
- Please make your payment in cash, by debit card (electronic cash) or credit card or by bank transfer (internet banking). Payment by non-transferable check is not possible. Please note that in Italy amounts exceeding Euro 999,99 may not be paid in cash.
- To confirm your booking, we kindly ask you to pay a deposit in the amount of 30-50% of the total price.
- By paying the deposit the client explicitly confirms to have read and understood the General Terms and Conditions, agreeing particularly to the sections 12), 13), and 16).
- In case of a cancellation less than 20 days before arrival, your deposit will not be reimbursed.
- Therefore we advise our clients to close a travel insurance – we will be happy to assist you.
- Arbitration clause: In case of dispute, the jurisdiction is located in the country of residence of the guest.
- The applicable law is Italian. The rental of holiday apartments is referred to as “transitional lease for tourist purposes” by the Italian legislature; it is explicitly mentioned in art. 1, section 2, c) of state law no. 431/1998 and is regulated by the Italian Civil Code in art. 1571 ff.
- The guest agrees to treat the furnishings and all other objects in the apartments and on the farm with care. In case of damage caused by the guest, the damage will be charged.
- The use of games and equipment such as toboggans, trampoline, swings, sandbox, etc. and other equipment, as well as feeding the animals is at your own risk – children must always be under the supervision of an adult.
- For the purposes of the GDPR, we inform you that your data will be used and saved exclusively for processing your application and will not be disclosed or distributed to third parties. Regarding data processing, you are entitled to all rights according to the GDPR. The holder of the rights is Herbert Plank – For more information about your rights, please visit here.
Exclusion of liability
- We strive to provide accurate and complete information on this website. However, we assume no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. We reserve the right to make changes without notice or to amend the information. Only the specific service offer or the booking confirmation is binding. For external links we can – despite careful control – assume no liability. For the content of linked pages exclusively their operators are responsible.