Contact & MapHow to arrive
South Tyrol - Italy
Arrival by auto
From the motorway exit Sterzing/ Vipiteno you drive tot he northern parking place Steindl. There you take the Kitzbühel Street and follow the signposts to Raminges. Once you are on the Street to Raminges you can`t miss the Ralserhof. You find our farm about 3 km from Sterzin/ Vipiteno.
Current traffic situation South Tyrol
Traffic information – Tel: 0039 0471 200198
Current weather condition South Tyrol
Arrival by train
- Deutsche Bahn (German Railways)
- Österreichische Bundesbahn (Austrian Railways)
- Schweizer Bundesbahn (Swiss Railways)
- Ferrovie Italiane (Italian Railways)
- Regional connections
We also help you to arrange the transfer if you are coming by train. You can also let us know if we can give you a ride.
Arrival by bus
- Flixbus (Remote Bus): “Flixbus” offers daily bus transfer from Berlin via Munich and Innsbruck to South Tyrol
- SüdtirolBus: Up to 6 times a day from Innsbruck, Munich, Verona, Bergamo, Milan to South Tyrol
- Regional bus connections
Arrival by airplane
Look for flights to Innsbruck, Verona, Munich, or Bergamo. Direct bus connection to South Tyrol by SüdtirolBus.